Force kids in school to read crappy, overrated books that are “the best books ever written” solely because they’re “classics” and then call those kids idiots because those aren’t the kind of books they like to read and sit back and wonder why we have a nation full of multiple generations worth of people who willfully and proudly refuse to read.
why is his face faded but his eyebrows not
My head hurts and i’m nauseous but i’m still stubbornly in front of this computer wanting to continue to draw.
I have to walk home and go eat something and pass out
so i can work in the morning
so i can earn money that may be put towards fixing my computer
or buying a new one
or possibly just buying a levi body pillow and a binder instead because fuck you i still haven’t bought my birthday presents yet >:(
(Thanks babe! ^.^)
Daffodil:What’s the most thoughtful present you’ve ever received?
Oh gosh…I practically cried when JoBrows and FreckledTrash drew me in cosplay. Inspiring other people to create art with my own art is the highest praise I could ever receive, and I feel so touched by their work. You guys are amazing.
Thanks bae~ <3
ATTACK ON SPACE — Episode 23: Tharsis
The Ensigns arrive on Tharsis, a planet of heat and desolation; at the same time, Elias Castner must make his decision.
[Previous Episode] [Episode 24 next Saturday]
those moments when straight people assume you’re one of them and you feel like a gay secret agent
it’s an ace case
pan with a plan
i changed my okcupid profile to say “you should message me if you know any good jokes about giraffes” and someone responded “you, a baby, and a giraffe walked into a bar, and then you walked out with me! ;) ;)” and i’m so angry because that doesn’t even make sense, there is ZERO adherence to structural joke norms, why the fuck is the baby there? did we leave the baby at the bar? jesus christ, did we fucking leave the baby with the fucking giraffe, that is NOT RESPONSIBLE
poc!potter makes so much sense though
think about it: petunia and vernon /hated/ james potter, made up stories about him “probably being unemployed” and they seemed to thoroughly dislike him for more than just the magic. how much d’you wanna bet me that their prejudice may have been on the racist side? they treated harry pretty awfully, even considering his magic. they hated that he looked like james as well.
plus, harry has “great skin” but no specified skin colour or tone or anything!
draw and write about east asian harry, south asian harry, black harry. draw harry potter in every single race there is.
poc!potter is not really a racebend bc it’s all within canon
Sorry there’s no particular reason for me reblogging this, except to say that I’m very glad that this is the most popular post I’ve made. Really glad.
Awesome extra additions to this headcanon:
- it would explain why his green eyes stood out so much
- it might explain why petunia struggled with harry’s hair so much if he’d inherited his father’s hair- it could be natural hair
- it could be partly the cause of the bullying in school
- racial prejudice might explain why the neighbours never questioned that harry was put in a school for “delinquents”
- he has jet black hair!!
- c’mon you can see the vernon dursley being the type to complain about immigrants and freeloaders and poc can’t you??
- MAY EXPLAIN WHY THE POTTERS APPEARED TO NOT HAVE ANY DEATH EATER CONNECTIONS!!
- Even if he’s described as pale skinned, he may not be white! Mixed South East Asian maybe?
- Adds a new dimension to Snape vs Potter?
- aLSO THE HEADCANONS ABOUT LATIN@ JAMES POTTER HAVE KILLED ME (that’s not really a brilliant addition but jeez look them up because they’re beautiful headcanons)
Btw the car that got side swiped earlier. Discovered later it was a 16 year old’s.